Changes to This Site
This blogsite was originally for letters from the 1920s, however as I have completed my other blogsites containing letters from the 1800s, I am now going to be posting letters and diary entries starting with 1900 here. As the site progresses, I will review posts previously entered here and make any needed corrections or add footnotes and then update so that all posts are in chronological order.
See My Other Blogs
Crawford/Comfort Family Letters at: https://expyour.wordpress.com/
Letters & Diary Entries from 1819-1859 at: https://oldfamilyletters.wordpress.com/
Letters & Diary Entries from 1860-1899 at: https://lettersfromthe1860s.wordpress.com/
The Diaries of Charles Luke Keith Jr.: http://keithdiaries.wordpress.com/
- February 23, 1902 letter to Cora Keith from Malvina Meredith
- February 16, 1902 letter to Sarah Keith from Amanda Crawford
- February 14, 1902 letter to James Keith from Hannah Towne
- February 10, 1902 letter to Cora Keith from Malvina Meredith
- February 6, 1902 letter to Sarah Keith from Hiram Crawford Jr.
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: Mary (Griffen) Bryant
January 7, 1924 To: Nancy Brown From: Wilma Keith, Shelbyville, MI She will be writing to someone in Chicago once a week to keep track of everyone. All are feeling fine there; weather is very cold but sunny. Presumes the … Continue reading